The Chatham Borough Farmers’ Market provides conventionally and organically grown Jersey Fresh fruits and vegetables to the local community and its neighbors.
The Chatham Borough Farmers’ Market strives to:
- Offer locally harvested fresh fruits, vegetables and locally sourced meats and dairy that are naturally more flavorful and nutritious.
- Bring Jersey sourced prepared food and farm related products to provide greater choices for healthful living.
- Draw residents and visitors to the downtown and boost the local economy.
- Provide a venue for local groups, businesses, and non-profit organizations to interact with citizenry and strengthen community spirit through the market place.
- Reduce the food miles between field and table and lower carbon emissions.
- Feature organic produce, reduce the amount of pesticides and fertilizers entering waterways, and improve many fragile ecosystems.
- Support New Jersey farmers to preserve open and productive farmland - keeping the garden in The Garden State.