Although Borough Hall is still closed to walk-in visits, there is a drop box in the foyer for permits and correspondence. Permit applications are available on our website under forms & documents. Should you need assistance, please call 973-635-0674 or visit our contact us page for emails and extensions.
COVID-19 INFORMATION FROM THE CHATHAM BOROUGH HEALTH DEPARTMENT
How to register for the COVID-19 Vaccine
Chatham Borough Health Officer reported that four (4) residents have tested positive (March 1 – March 4) for the COVID-19 virus for a total of 174* positive cases year-to-date and a total of 419* positive cases from the start of the pandemic. This week’s cases include residents whose ages range from 16 to 57 years of age. 0 residents 11 years of age or under, 2 residents are 12 to 20 years of age and 2 residents are 21 years or above in age.
As we continue with the winter weather, where indoor congregating is likely to continue, and as a result of the already increasing number of Covid-19 cases around the state, we are encouraging parents, teens, children and business owners to continue their responsible approach to slowing the spread of Covid-19 by:
- Following social distance guidelines (indoors and outdoors)
- Wearing masks whenever you are around other people. (Including children over two years of age)
- Washing hands often
- Disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
- Staying home if you don’t feel well
- Keeping the elderly and those with preexisting conditions distanced
Read Announcement 48